Thursday 13 October 2011

The photos that started it all...

My obsession with disposable photography started with these two images, by Ani Tomasic (anitomasic on flickr)

They were both taken with Kodak FunSaver disposable cameras, with the flash covered with green sharpie and the lens painted with yellow nail polish. The camera had then been repeatedly slammed against anitomasic's hand.

I though this was just so inventive, and creative, and wanted to try this out for myself.

This blog documents my journey of discovery with disposable cameras...

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I was googling myself for no apparent reason at all and stumbled across your blog. I am incredibly flattered that you were inspired by these photos. And I also understand that it may be weird that I'm commenting, so as proof (if it worked) I linked to my facebook.
    ~Ani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it, I'm sure everyone googles themselves at some point (I know I do!)

      I love your photography, and you were definitely right at the beginning of my relationship with disposable cameras, so thank you for that :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...