Sunday 22 January 2012

John Borgman

John Borgman (JVBorgman on Flickr) used a disposable camera for these shots, he double exposed the layers (we're assuming the slamming technique?) but he definitely got a better outcome than some of Hannah's slamming fails!


John says in his artist statement on his profile
"Amateur photographer trying to squeeze every last drop of potential out of my Sony point-and-shoot until I have the dough for a real rig. Most of my subject matter is Chicago-centric, as I document what I care about most. Some photos err on the side of pure documentation; others are aiming for higher aesthetic heights. My passions tend to dictate my photography: urban enthusiasm; advocate for transportation, proper land usage, and preservation--that kind of thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...